Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just Getting Started

This is my first blog, so look past the flaws. I have felt God leading me to the blogging world to share His love with others worldwide for a while so I decided to give it a try. I don't want to get ahead of myself, I think you should know a little bit about me. Most importantly, Jesus Christ is my savior and dearest friend. I may be a teenager, but I'm far from normal, I wouldn't have it any other way though. I'm far from shy and I have never met a stranger. I'm very southern and my vocabulary consists of many, "y'alls, ain'ts, and huns" as well as many "bless your heart's". I have a huge heart, and smile all of the time. I laugh at things most may not see funny, or after the moment is over and I just figured it out. In all seriousness I began my walk with the Lord two short year ago, and though I fail Him daily, I strive to serve him. I'm sure within my next few posts I will share my testimony, it's too good to hold in! Until next time y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment